Arden Tunbridge Wells Motorrad is looking for a Senior Service Advisor.
Are you passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences? Are you detail orientated, striving to understand your customers every need? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit for Jardine Motors Group, working at our BMW Motorrad dealership.
Please note the OTE is £38,000 and we will also offer a company car.
- Supervising the front of house, parts and warranty department,.
- Has excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Has experience as a Service Advisor
- Has a solid understanding of Kerridge
- Has a good mechanical awareness and understanding of cars and parts
- Is organised with a keen eye for detail
Here’s the legal bit….
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), as we advise on and sell finance and insurance products. As this role includes FCA regulated activities, we will ask you to complete an FCA questionnaire as part of our recruitment process. You will be asked to declare any unspent criminal conviction, CCJs or bankruptcy. We will look into all declarations made and seek a credit reference, but they may not serve as a bar to employment with us.
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more – a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You’ll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).