Trainee Sales Administrator
Vines of Guildford is looking for a Trainee Sales Administrator.
This role is perfect for someone who is eager to learn, has excellent organisational skills, and is passionate about delivering outstanding service.
Our Trainee Administrator will be developed and supported within this varied and fast-paced role to support a successful, busy sales team.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Salary: Salary starting from £24,000 - £25,500
What you'll be working towards:
- Assist the sales teams with administrative tasks, including preparing sales contracts, invoices, and related documentation.
- Maintain accurate records of vehicle sales and inventory, including tracking the availability of various BMW, MINI and Bike models
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure the timely delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Process and track vehicle orders, ensuring accuracy and compliance with BMW's standards and customer preferences.
- Perform data entry tasks to update customer records and maintain the customer database.
- Collaborate with various departments, including the sales team, financing, and insurance partners to facilitate the sale process and ensure the timely delivery of vehicles to customers.
As a Trainee Sales Administrator, you will be supported by other members of the team. Eventually, you will be allocated your own accounts to manage, and will accurately record all orders, purchases, stock, demonstrators, sales and registrations.
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role, preferably in the automotive industry (1 year).
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT acumen
- Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career within the automotive sector and develop your administrative abilities. We are looking for someone who would like to progress and grow with us in this role and become a key part of our team at Vines.
- Limitless Opportunities: Vines is renowned for fostering professional growth and providing a clear path for advancement. We believe in promoting from within and investing in your success.
- Team Spirit: You'll become a part of a tight-knit team that values collaboration, mutual support, and a culture of inclusivity. We celebrate our successes together and work together to overcome challenges.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer one of, if not the most attractive compensation packages in the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded. As well as the usual culprits such as pension, product discounts and life assurance, we also offer:
- Starting with 24 days of annual leave a year. This increases with your length of service up to 29 days, plus bank holidays.
- We want everyone to enjoy their birthday, so we give it to you off each year.
- Healthcare Plan - A funded health cash plan which allows employees and family members to claim back the costs on their day-day health treatments.
- Virtual GP and Employee Assistance Programme
- Sabbatical Leave
- Enhanced family friendly packages for maternity and paternity leave
- Fun staff events and nights out, a very important part of team building!
- Business causal dress code
- Employee first culture -our mantra is Happy Staff = Happy Customers, this is driven through our employee focus groups
- We focus on career development and progression; people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Vines is the right place for you
- A great place to work, in our most recent engagement surveys our people scored us in the top 5% of businesses within a similar industry
- Check out our full list of benefits here: https://www.vinesgroup.co.uk/staff-benefits/vines-staff-benefits/