BMW Vehicle Technician
Stephen James Bromley is looking for a Vehicle Technician.
As a BMW Vehicle Technician, you will undertake routine service inspections for customer-owned vehicles, used-car stock, and retail vehicles for the Stephen James Group, repairing and replacing worn or malfunctioning parts. Inspections are a systematic process which requires a process driven approach.
The main duties of the role include:
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicles in accordance with BMW / MINI UK standards, always promoting and attaining BMW standards for superior workmanship
- Meet individual and departmental targets within agreed timescales
- Advise Line Manager on additional repairs required
- Keep up to date on technical information
- Complete video vehicle health checks to highlight any issues & sell-up opportunities
- Complete CitNows explaining fault and repair to customer
- Road test vehicles where appropriate
Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with Sat 8-2 pm on a 1 in 4 rota basis.
Basic Salary: £33,000 TO £36,000 (dependent on main dealer experience) OTE £50,000 to £60,000 + per annum.
- IMI Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience working at a main dealer manufacturer or national or independent service/repair retailers (with BMW or MINI expertise)
- Proven experience working on complex repairs and maintenance of vehicles
- Valid manual, clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Stephen James values our employees and invests in personal development and training. In addition, offering these market-leading benefits to all our colleagues:
- Long service awards – enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discount schemes with popular retailers – helping you save more
- Employee Car Ownership Schemes – for yourself and your family
- Employee Assistance programme – your wellbeing is important to us
- Access to private healthcare – we put health prosperity at the forefront
- Pension scheme and life assurance – confidence in your future