BMW & MINI Vehicle Technician
Vines of Gatwick is looking for a Technician.
NO WEEKENDS! Do you want the weekends free to enjoy the things you love? Our family feel culture is at the heart of every business decision. So, in the name of work-life balance, Vine's workshops are not open on the weekends.
Working on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of BMW models, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems.
Basic salary: £26,000 - £40,000 & OTE - £35,000 - £53,200 on target earnings. Uncapped and very achievable bonus scheme.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled individual who has undertaken an apprenticeship or other dealership-approved training scheme or a City & Guilds qualification / other equivalent qualifications.
Our successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to work under pressure and a passion to progress and develop with Vines. We’ll also expect you to be a team player who’s continually focused on the needs of our customers. It goes without saying but a full driving licence is essential.
Vines is not your run-of-the-mill automotive dealer, and our employees are dedicated to what they do, so we believe it is important that we give something back. As well as the usual culprits such as pension, product discounts and life assurance, we also offer:
- 24 days of annual leave a year (plus public / bank holidays), pro-rated for part-time.
- £1000 of Amazon vouchers - £500 mid year & £500 end of year
- We want everyone to enjoy their birthday so we give it to you each year.
- Healthcare Plan - A funded health cash plan which allows employees and family members to claim back the costs of their day-to-day health treatments.
- In addition we offer non-cash benefits, such as Virtual GP, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and discount platforms including gym discounts.
- Increased annual leave entitlement with length of service up to 5 days.
- Employee first culture -our mantra is Happy Staff = Happy Customers, this is driven through our employee focus groups
- We focus on career development and progression; people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Vines is the right place for you
- Enhanced family-friendly packages for maternity and paternity leave
- Fun staff events and nights out, are a very important part of team building!
- Business causal dress code
- A great place to work,.in our most recent engagement surveys our people scored us in the top 5% of businesses within a similar grouping.
- Check out our full list of benefits here: https://www.vinesgroup.co.uk/staff-benefits/vines-staff-benefits/