Sytner Coventry is looking for a Twilight Technician.
Due to fantastic growth within the dealership we are looking to introduce a Twilight shift into our busy workshop at Sytner Coventry BMW and MINI.
Every day will see you working on a variety of different cars, building your skills, knowledge and ensuring that all of our customers have a great experience. Taking great pride in your work, you’ll always be looking to achieve the highest standards of quality.
You must have a Right First Time approach to your work, a passion to exceed your productivity targets and will be team players who also have the ability to:
- Keep up to date with the latest automotive technologies.
- Carry out a wide range of maintenance, repair and service work
- Follow standard procedures
- Use diagnostic equipment.
- Work well under pressure
Our workshop facilities are modern and it does not stop there, we will keep investing to ensure that all our workshops and employees are safe, friendly, clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling to ensure that you can do your job to the highest possible standards.
A background with a franchised dealer will be considered an advantage however we would like to welcome all applications from experienced and qualified technicians.
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement – 33 days inc. bank holidays
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Career Development
- Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- One day a year paid voluntary / community work
- Business social events