Aftersales Vehicle Health Check Advisor
Group1 Brighton is looking for a Aftersales Vehicle Health Check Advisor.
The successful candidate for our Aftersales vehicle health check coordinator vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Vehicle Health Check Co-ordinator position involves:
- To ensure all vehicle health check administration work is completed to the highest standard
- Liaise with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- To maintain accurate and true records at all times when releasing or receiving vehicles
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer Awareness
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Strong teamwork skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Full driving licence
Company Pension, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Family Planning Policy, Share Save Scheme, Your Birthday Off.