Used Car Preparation Technician
Group1 Stansted is looking for a Used Car Preparation Technician.
The successful candidate for our Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Company Pension, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Family Planning Policy, Share Save Scheme, Your Birthday Off.