Stratstone BMW Harrogate is looking for a Service Advisor.
Can you bring a passion for incredible customer service to a new career as a Service Advisor at Stratstone BMW Harrogate?
As the UK’s leading luxury automotive retailer, we’re dedicated to providing an unparalleled premium experience for our customers. We’re looking for someone to truly make an impact and bring our vision to life, emulating our rich automotive heritage and ensuring every customer visit is unique and tailor-made.
Our Associates are what separate us from the competition; the people who make a difference to our environments, our customers and their experience. As a Service Advisor, you’ll take care of our customers’ service bookings, whilst offering advice and keeping customers fully informed throughout the time their car is with us.
What does the role of the Service Advisor involve?
- Provide estimates for work, and book in-service and repair work for our customers’ vehicles
- Advise on a recommended course of action to our customers, and accurately invoice for any work carried out
- Keep our customers fully informed of all available extras, accessories and value products, whilst maximizing the opportunity to upsell
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence required
- Background in customer service and an interest in the automotive industry, whether above or below the bonnet
- Flawless organisation skills, and confidence in using computer systems
- Experience in sales, with the ability to maintain customer service levels whilst meeting KPIs and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to providing an incredible service, with a passion for making our customers happy!
Salary of £25,942 with £4,800 bonus, pension, critical illness pay, life assurance, 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays, exclusive company discounts on used car purchases, leasing deals and aftersales services.