Douglas Park Glasgow is looking for a Trainee Motorrad Service Advisor.
You’ll be the link between our customers and the workshop. From welcoming customers, you’ll ensure their smooth journey, from agreeing service or understanding repair requirements to booking in work and presenting the completed job. Along the way, you’ll organise test drives for our technicians, liaise with our parts team, suggest additional products and services to the customer, and make sure all invoicing is shipshape. It’s all about giving Motorrad customers peace of mind.
Your skills and experience will include:
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages.
- Have an eye for attention to detail.
- Be a strong confident communicator.
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Be adaptable to varying tasks.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn.
Your hard work will be rewarded with 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), access to use of BMW products and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.