Arden Tunbridge Wells is looking for a Warranty Administrator.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way that we do. JMG are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service – as a Warranty Administrator, this is where you’ll play a critical role.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more – a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You’ll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Great understanding and experience of warranty processes in a motor retailer environment.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- A conscientious mindset with a focus on adhering to all company and manufacturer disciplines and procedures.
- Attention to detail, ensuring all warranty claims submitted comply with manufacturers published manuals and repair time schedules.
- A thorough approach to ensure all invoices on the warranty debtor accounts are legitimate claims.
- Preparing accurate invoices for warranty work carried out.
- Complying with manufacturer warranty submission times.