Arden Tunbridge Wells Motorrad is looking for a Retail Manager.
Are you passionate about steering your team to success? Do you have an analytical mindset and strive to exceed targets? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit at Jardine Motors Group.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way that we do; JMG are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service. As a Retail Manager, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring every one of our customers receives an outstanding experience throughout their journey with us.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more – a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You’ll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).
- A passion for providing outstanding experiences that keep customers coming back to our dealerships.
- Supporting the Sales Manager in overseeing the Sales Executive prospect system, ensuring all information is being entered, updated, and used effectively.
- A conscientious approach, always striving to observe regulations, policies, and guidelines, as well as adhering to all FCA regulations and standards for Finance & Insurance.
- Motivation for achieving department profitability, finance, and customer experience objectives.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to reflect and interpret financial information, regularly drawing up business reports for Senior Management.
- Passion for helping others to grow and develop, regularly providing training, coaching, and guidance to Sales Executives, supporting them to become the best they can be.
- Detailed experience of bike sales with similar profile brands, as well as working in a team with shared objectives and personal performance goals.
- Sales staff management experience.
- This role would see you looking after the retail side of our fantastic BMW Motorrad dealership in Tunbridge Wells. The basic for this role is £25,000, with OTEs in excess of £45,000!