Arden Tunbridge Wells is looking for a Warranty Administrator.
Are you highly organised, detail-driven and take a thorough approach to your work? Do you strive to provide a premium and seamless service for customers? If so, you’ll be a perfect fit at Jardine Motors Group.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way that we do. JMG is committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service – as a Warranty Administrator, this is where you’ll play a critical role.
Jardine Motors Group represents 13 premium and luxury car brands across more than 50 locations in the UK. Our culture has earned us a place in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list, and we’re proud to prioritise outstanding customer experiences above all else.
- We grow our own talent! We provide you with all the training and development opportunities you will need to succeed.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building a truly inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We want you to be yourself at work – and thrive.
- We have a generous benefits including: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Birthday off (we like to celebrate!) great pension, generous commission schemes, reward savings, and much more – a whole A4 page to be exact!
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You’ll have access to mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).
- Great understanding and experience of warranty processes in a motor retailer environment.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
- A conscientious mindset focusing on adhering to all company and manufacturer disciplines and procedures.
- Attention to detail, ensuring all warranty claims submitted comply with manufacturers’ published manuals and repair time schedules.
- A thorough approach to ensure all invoices on the warranty debtor accounts are legitimate claims.
- Preparing accurate invoices for warranty work carried out.
- Complying with manufacturer warranty submission times.