Arnold Clark Glasgow is looking for a Driver Valeter.
As a Service Driver/Valeter for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for dropping off and picking up vehicles, and freshening up our customers’ cars with a complimentary Wash & Vac. You’ll also make sure the valet bay is maintained to a high standard.
- Picking up and dropping off vehicles at different Arnold Clark sites.
- Driving customers as required.
- Using a pressure washer to clean vehicle exteriors.
- Using high-powered vacuums on vehicle interiors.
- Working with a variety of cleaning chemicals and following company health and safety procedures.
- Keeping the valet bay clear and free of obstructions.
Temp Cover for 3 months: Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm
This role would be ideal for someone who enjoys a varied and physical role and likes working as part of a team.
- Full UK driving licence.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a team.
- Physical fitness and willingness to get the job done.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to take part in company training programmes.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Valet experience preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
Your skills will be rewarded with a competitive salary, training opportunities and excellent working conditions. You’ll also receive life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package, private health care and generous employee discounts on new and used cars.