Jardine Bury St Edmunds is looking for a Parts Advisor.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way that we do. JMG are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service – as a Parts Advisor, this is where you’ll play a critical role. It all starts with identifying the needs of our customers and delivering a wow-factor service for them.
This position is a Full Time, permanent position working 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00am – 1pm , paid as overtime. Basic salary is up to £27,000 with OTEs of £35,000.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Oversee the secure issue of parts to customers and accurately record issued items.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to handle customer enquiries swiftly, courteously, and efficiently.
- A flair for organisation; maintaining stock, ensuring that quantities match and damages are recorded accurately.
A safety-conscious mindset, always striving to observe the relevant Health & Safety and COSHH regulations.
- We help talent grow! You'll receive comprehensive training and development opportunities to unlock your full potential in your role.
- We embrace diversity! Our commitment to building an inclusive culture welcomes individuals from all backgrounds to be themselves and succeed.
- Our generous benefits include: 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), birthday off, great pension, commission schemes, reward savings, and more!
- Your wellbeing is our priority! We provide mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. Plus, over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).