Vines of Gatwick is looking for a Warranty Administrator.
As our Warranty Administrator, you will understand the importance of excellent communication as you will be liaising with different team members and customers at various stages within the warranty process.
Our Warranty Administrator is responsible for submitting accurate workshop warranty and goodwill claims alongside administering the manufacturer warranty systems ensuring the Technicians’ repairs have been carried out to the highest standards and most importantly to the customer’s satisfaction.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
The successful individual will ideally have previous warranty experience within the motortrade or you could be a strong service advisor looking for a new challenge. You will be organised, self-motivated and possess a keen eye for detail.
Full training and qualifications will be provided via the BMW academy to ensure you are equipped to be successful within your role and the wider business.
Vines is not your run-of-the-mill automotive dealer, and our employees are dedicated to what they do, so we believe it is important that we give something back. As well as the usual culprits such as pension, product discounts and life assurance, we also offer:
- 24 days of annual leave a year (plus public / bank holidays) , pro-rated for part time.
- We want everyone to enjoy their birthday so we give it to you off each year.
- Healthcare Plan - A funded health cash plan which allows employees and family members to claim back the costs on their day-day health treatments.
- In addition we offer non-cash benefits, such as Virtual GP, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and discount platforms including gym discounts.
- Increased annual leave entitlement with length of service up to 5 days.
- Employee first culture -our mantra is Happy Staff = Happy Customers, this is driven through our employee focus groups
- We focus on career development and progression; people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, Vines is the right place for you
- Enhanced family friendly packages for maternity and paternity leave
- Fun staff events and nights out, a very important part of team building!
- Business causal dress code
- A great place to work,.in our most recent engagement surveys our people scored us in the top 5% of businesses within a similar grouping.
- Check out our full list of benefits here: https://www.vinesgroup.co.uk/staff-benefits/vines-staff-benefits/