Inhcape Reading BMW is looking for a Sales Executive.
Our Retail Centre in Reading is looking to add to our team of Sales Executives; this role would be suitable for established automotive sales executives and sales professionals who are looking to move into the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are met to provide a consistent approach to our sales process, with a focus on the customer being given a full 360 sales approach.
You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome through to negotiation and close.
We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs fully explored in order that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
Basic salary - £24,000pa, OTE Circa £40k + Car.
- Previous experience within a sales or target-driven role
- Experience in delivering first-class customer service in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to exceed targets
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence
Working with some of the most prestigious brands in the market, and with our enhanced basic salaries and competitive pay plans, this move could be the best move in your career so far!
At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that’s why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more…
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
- Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, We will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Your Recognition - We put our colleagues at the heart of what we do with ongoing recognition and an annual event to celebrate those that go over and above.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
- Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
- Community Volunteering day - Every colleague has an additional day to spend volunteering for a charity or good cause of their choice, as well as the option to get involved in our company wide charity initiatives
- A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace