Arden Tunbridge Wells is looking for a Service Advisor.
We are looking for a Service Advisor at BMW Tunbridge Wells! If you deliver extraordinary customer service to your customers, are well organized and want to look after our most specialist customers, this might be the perfect role for you.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences, in the same way that we do. JMG is committed to providing our customers with a premium level of service, as a Service Advisor this is where you will play a critical role. It all starts with fully understanding the needs and wants of our customers and delivering a wow factor service for them.
The OTEs for this role are in excess of £38,000.
- Value every customer interaction either by email, in person or on the phone.
- Learn about your customers by building and nurturing relationships. It’s the small details that make the difference.
- Act as the vital link between customers and the workshop, collaborating with aftersales, parts, and sales teams.
- We help talent grow! You'll receive comprehensive training and development opportunities to unlock your full potential in your role.
- We embrace diversity! Our commitment to building an inclusive culture welcomes individuals from all backgrounds to be themselves and succeed.
- Our generous benefits include 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays), a birthday off, a great pension, commission schemes, reward savings, and more!
- Your wellbeing is our priority! We provide mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. Plus, over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting).