Health & Safety Assistant
Cotswold Cheltenham is looking for a Health & Safety Assistant.
You will be welcomed into a friendly, motivated team working within a state-of-the-art facility.
You will be assisting the Health & Safety team with adding new starters to our H&S e-learning software, allocating training, updating first aid and fire lists, first aid supply checks as well as any other duties required by the team.
- Assist in ensuring that adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel is available should an injury or fire take place
- Ensure the correct number of First Aiders & Fire Wardens are in place and arrange training where required
- All relevant paperwork is completed and kept up to date
- Manage our ‘xCenta’ System to ensure that e-learning is kept up to date, including running reports and updating content when required
- Logging post-accident risk assessments
- Monitor training within ‘xCenta’
- Co-ordinate H&S within the induction program
Working hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday
If you are driven, have a keen eye for detail and like working in a fast-paced environment then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the largest BMW and MINI retailers in the country.
The ideal candidate must show good attention to detail, able to communicate effectively and show confidence in Microsoft Office. Previous Health & Safety experience desirable but not essential.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata for part-time employees (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Benefits including discounts on retailers, restaurants & cinemas
- Referral Programme
- Company Social Events
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- In-house professional training