Halliwell Jones Wilmslow is looking for a Vehicle Technician.
The position is located at our Wilmslow Centre consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales.
- To carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders to BMW standards, including service check sheets, battery test reports, printouts when required from TIS and DIS and all other necessary reports.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent City and Guilds or BTEC accreditation) qualified with extensive experience working in a Franchised Dealership (ideally in a BMW / Prestige dealership) and be highly skilled at fault diagnosis.
- Technical knowledge and passion for BMW products and technology.
- Highly skilled at fault diagnosis.
- Deliver first time fix to meeting customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work within given timescales and complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to comply with warranty write ups.
- To ensure all chargeable labour and workshop consumables are recorded on the job card.
- Highly motivated, team player that offers help and support to other, attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop personal knowledge, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information, in order to improve profitability.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
- Ability to deal with customers when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications and diagnosis equipment.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 car per employee via a salary sacrifice scheme; a brand new BMW or MINI after 6 months of employment
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme