Halliwell Jones Wilmslow is looking for a Service Technician.
The position is located at our Wilmslow Centre consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales.
- To carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently.
- To complete repair orders to Manufacturer standards, including service check sheets, battery test reports, printouts when required from manufacturer’s diagnostic equipment and all other necessary reports.
- Technical knowledge and passion for Manufacturer products and technology.
- Highly skilled at fault diagnosis.
- Deliver first-time fixes to meet customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work within given timescales and complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to comply with warranty write ups.
- To ensure all chargeable labour and workshop consumables are recorded on the job card.
- Highly motivated, team player that offers help and support to other, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop personal knowledge and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information, in order to improve profitability.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team-orientated personality.
- Ability to deal with customers when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications and diagnosis equipment.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 2 company cars per employee; a brand-new BMW or MINI
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme