Halliwell Jones Warrington is looking for a Bodyshop Workshop Controller.
The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales.
- To manage the efficient running of the Bodyshop workshop, achieving high levels of quality workmanship, and customer satisfaction, maximising workshop utilisation, productivity and efficiency.
- Bodyshop experience.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of contemporary bodyshop systems, technology and operating processes.
- Proven and demonstrable man-management skills.
- Ability to coach and motivate a team to achieve targets.
- An in-depth understanding of current Smart Repair processes and an appreciation of the corresponding profit potential available to the business.
- EMACS, Drive, Word, Excel and Outlook systems.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 1 car per employee via a salary sacrifice scheme; a brand new BMW or MINI after 6 months of employment
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme