Arnold Clark Kirkcaldy is looking for a Sales Consultant.
As an Arnold Clark Product Consultant, you’ll be with our customers every step of the way – from the moment they walk through the door right through to offering them a great aftersales experience. This role is all about helping our customers find the right car based on what they need and building up strong, positive relationships with them through every step of the process.
From our comfortable uniforms and range of staff benefits to our five-day working week commission structure, we’re giving you all the tools to succeed – and still enjoy your life outside work.
You also don’t need to be a car fanatic to be a Product Consultant (although we like those, too!) All we ask is that you love helping people, have buckets of energy and enthusiasm and can rise to any challenges along the way.
Sound like you?
On an average day, you’ll be…
- Helping our customers find the right car, based on what they need
- Delivering outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the door.
- Building and maintaining lasting and sincere relationships with customers through every step of the sales prove.
- Selling the right sales package for the customer, from finance to servicing, with integrity and professionalism at the top of your list.
- Coordinating the order and delivery of vehicles and keeping everything running smoothly.
- Meeting those monthly sales expectations and customer experience standards like a boss.
- Working as part of a dynamic team to make sure deadlines are met and we always make good on our promises.
- Staying in touch with our customers to offer them a great aftersales experience.
- Fantastic communication, organisation and people skills – we want people who love what they do!
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- An understanding that being organised and remembering the little details helps us to deliver our promises and exceed expectations.
- The desire to have a career that’s lasting and fulfilling.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year
- £25,000 with no company car or £23,000 with company car
- On target earnings of £35,000-£40,000 with uncapped earning potential
- A flexible five-day working week
- 33 days’ annual leave
- All the training you need to thrive in your role
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Generous retail discounts
- Maternity & Paternity packages