Contact Centre Agents
Arnold Clark is looking for a Contact Centre Agents.
Experience a contact centre with a difference. We’re looking for Contact Centre Agents to join us in our BMW/Mercedes-Benz Contact Centre.
You’ll be our customers’ first port of call when they need an appointment for servicing, MOTs or repairs in our network of garages. Our contact centre is primarily in-bound, and you’ll offer various add-ons which help our customers keep their car operating as it should. We occasionally call customers just as a reminder that they are due a service or MOT, and to offer a booking. We don’t believe in a hard sell, and customers are usually thankful for the reminder.
- Handling customer bookings by phone, WhatsApp and web.
- Offering customers convenient options while their car is with us, like courtesy cars or a collection service.
- Monitoring branch diaries to check for alternative booking solutions if a customer’s usual branch is busy.
- Upselling routine maintenance like timing belts or coolant changes as per manufacturer guidelines.
- Accurately recording customer information and updates and maintaining records of conversations and actions.
- You’ll be able to look after our customers at the same time as you look after our business.
- A passion to learn our systems and processes, although we make them as straight forward as possible
- Confidence in handling challenging situations – some of the customers you speak to may not have had the best experience before speaking to you, and we need you to leave a positive lasting impression
Nice to have but not essential
We don’t mind if you’ve had no previous customer service or contact centre experience – we’ve got a fantastic training team and support network. But if you do already have experience, you’ll be set to hit some seriously impressive bonus and commission payments each month.
- Basic salary of £22,000, with an OTE of over £28,000 dependant on experience
- No late nights or unsociable hours
- 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
- Generous retail discounts
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Opportunities to continue training and progression
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Life assurance
- Clearly defined targets – and there aren’t many!