Sandal Huddersfield is looking for Vehicle Technicians..
Your day-to-day role will be packed with variety as you will be working on electrical and mechanical systems for a range of BMW models. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, perform technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, and verify vehicle functions and subsystems.
You will have technical or vocational training in an automotive retailer or similar environment, which will be backed by recent experience working with prestige vehicles. A full driving licence is essential. We’ll also expect you to be a team player who’s continually focused on the customer’s needs.
Your hard work will be rewarded . We offer:
- 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), which increases with your length of service (pro rata for part time employees), up to 26 days
- Having an extra paid day off for your birthday
- Being eligible for our car benefit scheme
- Contributing a pension scheme
- Having free staff parking
- Receiving Incentives and Rewards through the BMW Elite Technician portal (T&C's apply)
- Annual health screening
- Training with the BMW Group Academy
You will also receive a £2500 joining bonus (pro rata part-time).