Halliwell Jones (Chester) is looking for a BMW Certified Technicians.
The positions are located at our Chester Centre which is a fantastic facility consisting of an impressive, recently modernised Aftersales Centre and Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
To carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders to Manufacturer standards, including service check sheets, battery test reports, printouts when required from manufacturer’s diagnostic equipment and all other necessary reports.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent City and Guilds or BTEC accreditation)qualified with extensive experience working in a Franchised Centre (ideally in a Prestige centre) and be highly skilled at fault diagnosis.
- BMW Certification
- Technical knowledge and passion for BMW products and technology.
- Highly skilled at fault diagnosis.
- Deliver first time fix to meeting customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work within given timescales and complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to comply with warranty write ups.
- To ensure all chargeable labour and workshop consumables are recorded on the job card.
- Highly motivated, team player that offers help and support to other, attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop personal knowledge, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information, in order to improve profitability.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
- Ability to deal with customers when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications and diagnosis equipment.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- 2 cars per employee via a salary sacrifice scheme; a brand new BMW or MINI after 6 months of employment
- Family run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme