Halliwell Jones (Chester) is looking for a Motorrad Aftersales Advisor.
The position is located at our Chester Centre which is a fantastic facility consisting of an impressive, recently modernised Aftersales Centre and Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
- To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service.
- To organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity.
- To carry out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop and promote the sale of accessories, tyres, Lifestyle products, insurance, etc.
- Responsible for liaising with Service customers and designated contact for maintaining good relations and updates with regards of bikes etc.
- Explain and Issue the customer with the Motorbike Health Check report.
- Proven excellent customer service and communication skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
- Passion for BMW products and technology.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team-orientated personality
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Team player that offers help and support to others.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays AND your birthday off!
- Employee Car Scheme
- Family-run business and friendly culture
- Specialist training with BMW UK
- BMW accreditation
- Ongoing development and achievable career path
- State of the art facility and working environment
- Life Assurance Scheme